What are group sessions?
- Group sessions (mentees (all) + mentor) take place during the fourth (4th) week of every month (Saturday or Sunday) via video conference.
- Student-driven discussions on but not restricted to
- How to study effectively
- Supplemental resources to cover a difficult subject
- How to manage time
- How to answer UWorld questions effectively
- How to read First Aid effectively
- If the group wishes to discuss a concept, mentors may allow such discussions depending on the availability of time.
- NOT a teaching session conducted by the mentor
- Mentor will observe and guide the discussion.